CorrectCare - Integrated Health is growing!
If you are interested in joining our team, we strongly encourage qualified candidates to apply. Below are our current openings.
We're looking for a bright and dedicated employee to work as a Claims Processor. The Claims Processor works both independently and in conjunction with department personnel to adjudicate claims and respond to client inquiries in an accurate, professional manner.
- Process payment or denial of all types of medical claims, professional and hospital, using the WLT claims processing system.
- Assure claims are adjudicated within the designated timeframe.
- Meet productivity expectations.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Research/request information regarding payment of claims.
- Perform various duties assigned by management.
- Use professional telephone etiquette.
- Have reliable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Competencies):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years prior claims processing experience.
- CPC certification preferred.
- Experience with ICD-9, CPT/HCPCS coding, medical terminology, HCFA 1500s and UB92s.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate data-entry skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Work, Excel, Outlook) and database systems.
CCIH supports the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment, regardless of their race, creed, gender, color, age, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disabilities, gender identity or national origin.